Fleishman-Hillard Sacramento is Hiring!
We’re looking to add a new member to our food and wine PR team!
What’s it take to join us here at FH? Here’s our insider’s list of qualifications:
- Must love food and know how to market it – from writing to pitching to styling photo shoots.
- Passion for travel. We’ve criss-crossed the globe traveling everywhere from Italy to Miami to NYC to in 2011.
- Not only do you read blogs, (and look forward to contributing to SacFoodies), but you can rattle off names of top wine and food blogs from memory and know just how you’d pitch them.
- Nutrition know-how is a plus. We discuss Dietary Guidelines and menu labeling laws at our water cooler.
- Our water cooler is actually a wine cooler. We have multiple wine brands in our client portfolio so wine experience is good too.
- Desire to live in Sacramento for a long, long time (turnover is a breakfast term around here, not a reference to employee retention).
- Celebrity chefs and new cookbooks make you swoon but you keep your cool like any good PR pro.
- Digital and social media strategy is second nature to you, as is Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
- You’re intrigued by and experienced with fast-paced agency life.
Click here to read the official job description. Apply today if you’re qualified and interested in an exciting career in social media and food/ wine PR!