Fleishman-Hillard Sacramento Is Hiring – Again!
Our food and wine PR team is expanding again! What’s it take to be a SacFoodie? Here’s a reminder of what we’re looking for:
- Must love food and know how to market it – from writing to styling photo shoots.
- Passion for travel. SacFoodies have been to New Orleans, New York, Santa Barbara, Las Vegas, Denver, San Francisco, Boston and Miami in 2011 alone.
- Nutrition know-how is a plus. We discuss Dietary Guidelines and menu labeling laws at our water cooler.
- Our water cooler is actually a wine cooler. We have multiple wine brands in our client portfolio so wine experience is good too.
- Desire to live in Sacramento for a long, long time (turnover is a breakfast term around here, not a reference to employee retention).
- Celebrity chefs and new cookbooks make you swoon but you keep your cool like any good PR pro.
- Willingness to review restaurants and/or cook at home and write a post for the world to see (okay, more like our parents and the thousands of visitors we get each month at SacFoodies.com).
- You Tweet, Facebook and FourSquare. You already passed the “do you read food blogs?” test!
- Intrigued by and experienced with fast-paced agency life.
Click here to read the official job description and apply today if you’re qualified and interested in an exciting career in food and wine PR!